Salads are your good friends if you are on a low carb keto or paleo diet. A high amount of fiber and a low amount of net carbs make salads a great option for people on a ketogenic diet. There are many keto salads recipes that you can enjoy during your keto diet journey.
Avocado Egg Salad On Lettuce (Keto & Low Carb)
This Avocado Egg Salad On Lettuce is a unique recipe to try if you are on a ketogenic diet.
Avocado Egg Salad On Lettuce
- 4 large hardboiled eggs cooled and peeled
- 1 small avocado pitted and chopped
- 1 medium stalk celery diced
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Coarsely chop the eggs into a bowl.
- Toss in the avocado, celery, tomatoes, and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper then serve over chopped lettuce.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 375 calories
- 30g fat
- 15.5g protein
- 15g carbs
- 8g fiber
- 7g net carbs