Chicken Roll is a mouthwatering recipe that can be eaten as a main course or as a snack. There are many varieties and recipes of rolls are available with combinations of chicken and vegetables. If you are a roll lover, you can enjoy our keto rolls recipes during your ketogenic diet journey.
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Rolls (Keto & Low Carb)
This recipe of bacon-wrapped chicken rolls is a unique recipe and good for you if you are on a keto diet.
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Rolls
- 6 boneless skinless, chicken breast halves
- 6 slices uncooked bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Pound the chicken breast halves with a meat mallet to flatten.
- Roll the chicken breast halves up then wrap each one with bacon.
- Place the rolls on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until the chicken is done and the bacon crisp.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 350 calories
- 16g fat
- 46g protein
- 0.5g carbs
- 0g fiber
- 0.5g net carbs