Balsamic is a very dark, concentrated, and intensely flavored vinegar that is made from freshly crushed grape juice with all the skins, seeds, and stems. Salmon is a common food fish that is classified as an oily fish with rich content of protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Mango sauce is prepared using ripe mangoes and is a tasty sauce that can be eaten with many foods. You can enjoy this tasty recipe on the keto diet.
Balsamic Salmon with Green Beans (Keto & Low Carb)
This Balsamic Salmon with Green Beans is good for the keto diet as it only has 4 grams of net carbs.
Balsamic Salmon with Green Beans
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups trimmed green beans
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, mustard, and garlic in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes to reduce by half.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper then add to the skillet.
- Cook for 4 minutes until seared, then flip and add the green beans.
- Pour the glaze into the skillet and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until done.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 320 calories
- 18g fat
- 35g protein
- 6g carbs
- 2g fiber
- 4g net carbs