Kebabs are various cooked meat dishes that originate from the Middle East. Now, many variants of Kebabs are popular around the world. As the kebabs are made from meat, it is a suitable dish to be eaten on a ketogenic diet. You can enjoy Keto Kebabs if you are on a low carb keto diet.
Chicken Kebabs with Veggies (Keto & Low Carb)
This chicken kebabs with veggies are good for the keto diet as it only has 6 grams of net carbs.
Chicken Kebabs with Veggies
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs cut into cubes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large yellow onion cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 large red pepper cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 large green pepper cut into 2-inch chunks
- Toss the chicken with the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Slide the chicken onto skewers with the onion and peppers.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat and oil the grates.
- Grill the skewers for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until the chicken is done.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 360 calories
- 21g fat
- 34g protein
- 8g carbs
- 2g fiber
- 6g net carbs