A casserole is a large, deep pan or bowl that is used for oven cooking a variety of dishes, Casserole also refers to the category of foods cooked inside it. You can enjoy our Casserole recipes if you are on a keto diet.
Cheddar, Sausage, and Mushroom Casserole (Keto & Low Carb)
This is another casserole recipe for people on a low carb keto diet. This only has 5 grams of net carbs and is ideal for a low carb meal.
Cheddar, Sausage, and Mushroom Casserole
Rate this Recipe:
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 8 ounces mushrooms diced
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F and grease a baking dish.
- Heat the sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the sausage until browned then stir in the mushrooms and onions.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes then spread in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the dish with cheese then whisk together the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the dish then bake for 35 minutes until bubbling.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 450 calories
- 34g fat
- 28g protein
- 6g carbs
- 1g fiber
- 5g net carbs
Leave a Reply