A brownie is a square or rectangular chocolate-baked confection. Brownies may be either caky or fudgy depending on their density. Brownies are called brownies due to their dark brown color, not because they contain chocolate. You can enjoy the following tasty keto brownies if you are on a ketogenic diet.
Chocolate Almond Butter Brownies (Keto & Low Carbs)
Here is the recipe for Chocolate Almond Butter Brownies that is low carb, paleo-friendly, and keto-friendly and you can enjoy them on the ketogenic diet.
Chocolate Almond Butter Brownies
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons liquid stevia extract
- ¼ cup almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a square pan with foil.
- Whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut, and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, beat together the coconut oil, coconut milk, eggs, and liquid stevia.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined, then spread in the pan.
- Melt the almond butter in the microwave until creamy.
- Drizzle over the chocolate batter, then swirl gently with a knife.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the center is set then cool completely, then cut into 16 equal pieces.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 300 kcal
- Fat 27.5 g
- Protein 6 g
- Carbs 14.5 g
- Fiber 10 g
- Net Carbs 4.5 g