Matcha is a finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea leaves. The green tea plants used for matcha are shade-grown for three to four weeks before harvest. Matcha is keto-friendly and can be used in many food items for flavoring and adding taste. Coconut milk is one of the keto-friendly food that you can use on a ketogenic diet. Its low carbs content makes it ideal for a low-carb diet.
Coconut Matcha Fat Bombs (Keto & Low Carb)
Coconut Matcha Fat Bombs
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Combine the coconut oil, coconut butter, coconut milk, and a pinch of matcha powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla and salt, then beat on high speed until fluffy.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for an hour.
- Scoop the mixture into 16 small portions and roll them into balls.
- Combine the coconut and matcha in a bowl and roll the balls in it.
- Chill until firm, then store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 170 kcal
- Fat: 17.5g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 3g
- Net Carbs: 1g