Bars are a type of delicious dessert that is so good in taste. Almonds are one of the keto-friendly nuts and you can enjoy Keto Almonds Recipes if you are a keto dieter. Cocoa or chocolate is a favorite food of almost every kid and adult. You can enjoy these Keto Chocolate Recipes if you are a keto dieter.
Chocolate Almond Bars (Keto & Low Carb)
Here is the recipe for Chocolate Almond Bars. This is a low-carb, paleo-friendly, and keto-friendly recipe. You can enjoy this deliciously healthy recipe on the ketogenic diet.
Chocolate Almond Bars
- ½ cup cocoa butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- 2 cups toasted almonds chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Melt the cocoa butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder and sweeten with erythritol.
- Stir in the chopped almonds and heavy cream until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds and let cool.
- Transfer the molds to the fridge and chill until hardened.
- Pop the fat bombs out of the molds and store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 205 kcal
- Fat: 20.5g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Carbs: 5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Net Carbs: 2g