Salad is a major part of your ketogenic diet. Salads are a great source of fiber, protein and are lower in carbs. Salads are also great to maintain your keto diet perfectly. I have made many keto salads recipes for you people to enjoy on a ketogenic diet.
Cucumber Avocado Salad with Bacon (Keto & Low Carb)
This Cucumber Avocado Salad with Bacon is a perfect recipe for lunch during your ketogenic diet.
Cucumber Avocado Salad with Bacon
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach chopped
- ½ English cucumber sliced thin
- 1 small avocado pitted and chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 slices cooked bacon chopped
- Combine the spinach, cucumber, and avocado in a salad
- Toss with the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and
- Top with chopped bacon to serve.
Nutrition Info Per Serving:
- 365 calories
- 24.5g fat
- 7g protein
- 13g carbs
- 8g fiber
- 5g net carbs