Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat combined with other ingredients and formed into the shape of a loaf and smoked or baked. You can still enjoy our low-carb keto meatloaf recipe if you are on a ketogenic diet.
This keto meatloaf recipe is a perfect lunch or dinner choice if you are on the keto diet and want to give your taste buds a treat. 31 grams of protein and only 4 grams of net carbs make it a perfect keto dish that you can enjoy on the ketogenic or low-carb diet.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 slices thin-cut bacon
- 3 tablespoons sugar free ketchup
- 1 tablespoon bottled Italian salad dressing
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mince the onion, garlic, and green pepper.
- Add minced onion, garlic, and green pepper to a large bowl with the ground beef, eggs, almond flour, cheddar, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Combine with your hands.
- Shape mixture into a loaf, about 8x4 inches, and place in a baking dish.
- Cut bacon slices in half and put over the meatloaf.
- Bake it for 25 minutes.
- Whisk the ketchup and Italian dressing together. Spread half of the mixture over the meatloaf.
- Now increase heat to 425 and bake an additional 10 minutes and spread the remaining sauce over the meatloaf.
- Bake again for 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Let it rest 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 356 calories
- 22g fat
- 31g protein
- 5g carbs
- 1g fiber
- 4g net carbs