A tuna is a saltwater fish and the sizes of it vary greatly, ranging from the bullet tuna up to the Atlantic bluefin tuna. Tuna is a great source of protein and the best to add to your low-carb and ketogenic diet.
Fried Avocado Tuna Balls (Keto & Low Carb)
This fried avocado tuna balls recipe is good to add to your ketogenic diet. With 4.55 calories and only 3.5 grams of net carbs makes it a good choice for your keto diet.
Fried Avocado Tuna Balls
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt and pepper
- 10 ounces canned tuna drained
- 1 medium avocado diced finely
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Whisk together the coconut milk, onion powder, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Flake the tuna into the bowl and stir in the avocado.
- Divide the mixture into 10 to 12 balls and roll in the almond flour.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the tuna avocado balls and fry until golden brown then drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 455 calories
- 38.5g fat
- 23g protein
- 8.5g carbs
- 5g fiber
- 3.5g net carbs