Soup is a primarily liquid food, generally served warm, that is made by combining ingredients of meat or vegetables with stock, or water. Soups are healthy recipes that are also great for the ketogenic diet. There are many keto soups recipes that you can enjoy on a ketogenic diet.
Curried Chicken Soup (Keto & Low Carb)
This is once again an amazing keto soup recipe that you can try on a keto diet. This curried chicken soup has 390 calories and only 10 grams of net carbs.
Curried Chicken Soup
Rate this Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 4 boneless chicken thighs about 12 ounces
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Pinch cayenne
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 2 cups chopped kale
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces then set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook for 4 minutes then stir in half of the spices.
- Stir in the cauliflower and sauté for another 4 minutes.
- Pour in the broth then add the water and garlic and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the cauliflower is softened.
- Remove from heat and stir in the coconut milk and kale.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet and add the chicken – cook until browned.
- Stir in the rest of the spices then cook until the chicken is done.
- Stir the chicken into the soup and serve hot, garnished with fresh cilantro.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 390 calories
- 22g fat
- 34g protein
- 14.5g carbs
- 4.5g fiber
- 10g net carbs
Leave a Reply