Sesame seeds are tiny seeds that grow in pods on the Sesamum indicum plant. These tiny and tasty seeds have many health benefits and are used in a variety of dishes. Almonds are also good for health and can be used on a keto diet and we already have many keto almonds recipes.
Sesame Almond Fat Bombs (Keto & Low Carb)
This Sesame Almond Fat Bombs recipe is a good addition to your keto diet. Low carb and high protein values in this recipe make it a perfect recipe for a ketogenic diet.
Sesame Almond Fat Bombs
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup almond flour
- Liquid stevia extract to taste
- ½ cup toasted sesame seeds
- Combine the coconut oil and almond butter in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until melted, then whisk in the cocoa powder, almond
- flour, and liquid stevia.
- Remove from heat and let cool until it hardens slightly.
- Divide the mixture into 16 even pieces and roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in the toasted sesame seeds and chill until ready to eat.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
4g net carbs