Pudding can be eaten as a dessert or a savory dish that is part of the main meal. It is a favorite dish of many, so here I have come with a keto pudding recipe for its lovers. Chia seeds are low-carb seeds and can be consumed during a keto diet.
Coconut Chia Pudding (Keto & Low Carb)
This Coconut Chia Pudding (Keto & Low Carb) recipe is a good addition to your keto diet. Low carb and high protein values in this recipe make it a perfect recipe for a ketogenic diet.
Coconut Chia Pudding
Rate this Recipe:
- 2 ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup chia seeds
- Combine the coconut milk, vanilla, and salt in a bowl.
- Stir well and sweeten with stevia to taste.
- Whisk in the chia seeds and chill overnight.
- Spoon into bowls and serve with chopped nuts or fruit.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
4.5g net carbs
Leave a Reply