Salads are your good friends if you are on a low carb keto or paleo diet. A high amount of fiber and a low amount of net carbs make salads a great option for people on a ketogenic diet. There are many keto salads recipes that you can enjoy during your keto diet journey.
Avocado Spinach Salad (Keto & Low Carb)
This avocado spinach salad is a great choice on a ketogenic diet. With 415 calories, it only has 4 grams of net carbs.
Avocado Spinach Salad
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1 medium avocado sliced thinly
- ¼ cup sliced almonds toasted
- Toss the spinach with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Divide the spinach between two salad plates.
- Top the salads with sliced avocado and toasted almonds to serve.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 415 calories
- 40g fat
- 6.5g protein
- 14g carbs
- 10g fiber
- 4g net carbs