Chicken is a great source of protein and it is one of the best friends during your ketogenic diet journey. Chicken recipes are a good choice for lunch and dinner if you are on a keto diet.
Coconut Chicken Tenders (Keto & Low Carb)
This Coconut Chicken Tenders recipe is a good addition to your keto with a whopping 56 grams of protein and only 1 gram of net carbs.
Coconut Chicken Tenders
Rate this Recipe:
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds boneless chicken tenders
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large eggs whisked well
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Stir together the almond flour, coconut, and garlic powder in a shallow dish.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then dip into the beaten eggs.
- Dredge the chicken tenders in the almond flour mixture, then arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until browned and cooked through. Serve hot.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 325 calories
- 9.5g fat
- 56.5g protein
- 2g carbs
- 1g fiber
- 1g net carbs
Leave a Reply