Salads are your good friends if you are on a low carb keto or paleo diet. A high amount of fiber and a low amount of net carbs make salads a great option for people on a ketogenic diet. There are many keto salads recipes that you can enjoy during your keto diet journey.
Chopped Lettuce Salad (Keto & Low Carb)
This chopped lettuce salad is a great choice on a ketogenic diet. With 520 calories, it only has 8.2 grams of net carbs.
Chopped Lettuce Salad
- 4 cups fresh chopped lettuce
- 1 small avocado pitted and chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup diced cucumber
- 2 hardboiled eggs peeled and sliced
- 1 cup diced ham
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Divide the lettuce between two salad plates or bowls.
- Top the salads with diced avocado, tomato, and celery.
- Add the sliced egg, diced ham, and shredded cheese.
- Serve the salads with your favorite keto-friendly dressing.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 520 calories
- 39.5g fat
- 27g protein
- 17.5g carbs
- 9g fiber
- 8.5g net carbs