A casserole is a large, deep pan or bowl that is used for oven cooking a variety of dishes, Casserole also refers to the category of foods cooked inside it. You can enjoy our Casserole recipes if you are on a keto diet.
Beef And Bacon Casserole (Keto & Low Carb)
This beef and bacon casserole is a great addition to your ketogenic diet due to its lower amount of net carbs and higher amount of protein.
Beef And Bacon Casserole
- 8 slices uncooked bacon
- 1 medium head cauliflower chopped
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef 80% lean
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp, then drain on paper towels and chop.
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil, then add the cauliflower.
- Boil for 6 to 8 minutes until tender, then drain and add to a food processor with the coconut milk.
- Blend the mixture until smooth, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the beef in a skillet until browned, then drain the fat.
- Stir in the mushrooms, onion, and garlic, then transfer to a baking dish.
- Spread the cauliflower mixture over top and bake for 30 minutes.
- Broil on high heat for 5 minutes, then sprinkle with bacon to serve.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 410 calories
- 25.5g fat
- 37g protein
- 7.5g carbs
- 3g fiber
- 4.5g net carbs