A wing is an unbreaded chicken wing that is generally deep-fried then coated or dipped in a sauce and melted butter prior to serving. The wing is a tasty recipe that you can enjoy on your keto diet.
Sesame Wings with Cauliflower (Keto & Low Carb)
These sesame wings is a good addition to your keto diet meal plan as it only has 2.5 grams of net carbs.
Sesame Wings with Cauliflower
- 2 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 pound chicken wing the wings itself
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, ginger, and salt in a freezer bag, then add the chicken wings.
- Toss to coat, then chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spread the wings on the baking sheet along with the cauliflower.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 400 calories
- 28.5g fat
- 31.5g protein
- 4g carbs
- 1.5g fiber
- 2.5g net carbs