Stir-frying is a Chinese technique for cooking in which ingredients are fried in a small amount of very hot oil while being stirred or tossed in a wok. This frying technique originated in China and in recent centuries has spread into other parts of Asia and the West. You can enjoy our amazing stirring fry recipes on the keto diet.
Beef And Broccoli Stir-Fry (Keto & Low Carb)
This beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is a great and tasty addition to your keto meal plan because it only has 4.5 grams of net carbs.
Beef And Broccoli Stir-Fry
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili paste
- 1 pound beef sirloin
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili paste in a small bowl.
- Slice the beef and toss with almond flour, then place in a plastic freezer bag.
- Pour in the sauce and toss to coat, then let rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour the beef and sauce into the skillet and cook until the beef is browned.
- Push the beef to the sides of the skillet and add the broccoli, ginger, and garlic.
- Sauté until the broccoli is tender-crisp, then toss it all together and serve hot.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 350 calories
- 19g fat
- 37.5g protein
- 6.5g carbs
- 2g fiber
- 4.5g net carbs