Kebabs are various cooked meat dishes that originate from the Middle East. Now, many variants of Kebabs are popular around the world. As the kebabs are made from meat, it is a suitable dish to be eaten on a ketogenic diet. You can enjoy Keto Kebabs if you are on a low-carb keto diet.
Beef And Pepper Kebabs (Keto & Low Carb)
This beef and pepper kebabs dish is a great addition to your table if you are on a keto diet. With a whopping 365 calories and only 5 grams of net carbs, this is good for the keto diet.
Beef And Pepper Kebabs
Rate this Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces beef sirloin cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 small red pepper cut into chunks
- 1 small green pepper cut into chunks
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and mustard in a shallow dish.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper, then toss in the marinade.
- Let marinate for 30 minutes, then slide onto skewers with the peppers.
- Preheat a grill pan to high heat and grease with cooking spray.
- Cook the kebabs for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until the beef is done.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 365 calories
- 21.5g fat
- 35.5g protein
- 6.5g carbs
- 1.5g fiber
- 5g net carbs
Leave a Reply