Salads are your good friends if you are on a low carb keto or paleo diet. A high amount of fiber and a low amount of net carbs make salads a great option for people on a ketogenic diet. There are many keto salads recipes that you can enjoy during your keto diet journey.
Tuna Lettuce Salad (Keto & Low Carb)
This tuna lettuce salad is a perfect choice for people on a keto diet. It has 550 calories and has only 7 grams of net carbs.
Tuna Lettuce Salad
Rate this Recipe:
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 2 6-ounce cans tuna in oil, drained and flaked
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup diced cucumber
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and relish in a bowl.
- Toss in the flaked tuna, tomatoes, and cucumber – season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon over chopped lettuce to serve.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 550 calories
- 35g fat
- 48g protein
- 8.5g carbs
- 1.5g fiber
- 7g net carbs
Leave a Reply