The sandwich began as portable finger food in the Western world, but now it has become prevalent across the world. People like to eat sandwiches as a snack or as a main course. If you are a sandwich lover, you can enjoy our keto sandwiches recipes if you are on a ketogenic diet.
Three Meat And Cheese Sandwich (Keto & And Low Carb)
Low carbs and high protein in this meat and cheese sandwich make it a perfect choice for people on a ketogenic and low carb diet.
Three Meat And Cheese Sandwich
Rate this Recipe:
- 1 large egg separated
- Pinch cream of tartar
- Pinch salt
- 1 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1 ounce sliced ham
- 1 ounce sliced hard salami
- 1 ounce sliced turkey
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- For the bread, preheat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar and salt until soft peaks form.
- Whisk the cream cheese and egg yolk until smooth and pale yellow.
- Fold in the egg whites a little at a time until smooth and well combined.
- Spoon the batter onto the baking sheet into two even circles.
- Bake for 25 minutes until firm and lightly browned.
- To complete the sandwich, layer the sliced meats and cheeses between the two bread circles.
- Grease a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add the sandwich and cook until browned underneath, then flip and cook until the cheese is just melted.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 610 calories
- 48g fat
- 40g protein
- 3g carbs
- 0.5g fiber
Leave a Reply