A burger is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef or chicken, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty of the burger may be pan-fried, grilled, smoked, or flame-broiled. Here is the good news for burger lovers as we have many keto burger recipes for people on a low-carb keto diet.
Beef Zucchini Burger (Keto & Low Carb)
This beef zucchini burger is a good addition to your keto diet plan as it has only 3 grams of net carbs.
Beef Zucchini Burger
- 1 pound ground beef 80% lean
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large zucchini halved and sliced
- Combine the beef, egg, almond flour, cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix well, then shape into four even-sized patties.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the burger patties and cook for 5 minutes until browned.
- Flip the patties and add the zucchini to the skillet, tossing to coat with oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes, stirring the zucchini occasionally.
- Serve the burgers with your favorite toppings and the zucchini on the side.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 470 calories
- 29.5g fat
- 47g protein
- 4.5g carbs
- 1.5g fiber
- 3g net carbs