A cordon bleu is a dish of meat wrapped around cheese, and then breaded and pan-fried or deep-fried. Chicken cordon bleu is made of chicken pounded thin and wrapped around a slice of cheese, breaded, and then pan-fried or baked. This low-carb keto Cordon Bleu is a tasty recipe that you can enjoy on a ketogenic diet.
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Cauliflower (Keto & Low Carb)
This chicken cordon bleu with cauliflower is an amazingly tasty addition to your keto diet plan as it only has 4.5 grams of net carbs and has 420 calories.
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Cauliflower
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves about 12 ounces
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 large egg whisked well
- 2 ounces pork rinds
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Sandwich the chicken breast halves between pieces of parchment and pound flat.
- Lay the pieces out and top with sliced ham and cheese.
- Roll the chicken up around the fillings then dip in the beaten egg.
- Combine the pork rinds, almond flour, parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs.
- Roll the chicken rolls in the pork rind mixture then place on the baking sheet.
- Toss the cauliflower with melted butter then add to the baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 420 calories
- 23.5g fat
- 45g protein
- 7g carbs
- 2.5g fiber
- 4.5g net carbs