Soup is a primarily liquid food, generally served warm, that is made by combining ingredients of meat or vegetables with stock, or water. Soups are healthy recipes that are also great for the ketogenic diet. There are many keto soups recipes that you can enjoy on a ketogenic diet.
Cauliflower Leek Soup (Keto & Low Carb)
This cauliflower leek soup recipe is a low carb high protein soup recipe that is a perfect option if you are on a keto diet.
Cauliflower Leek Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ½ medium head cauliflower chopped
- 1 cup sliced leeks
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2 ounces diced pancetta
- Combine the broth and cauliflower in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil then add the sliced leeks.
- Boil on medium heat, covered, for 1 hour until the cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from heat and puree the soup with an immersion blender.
- Stir in the cream, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the chopped pancetta in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
- Spoon the soup into bowls and sprinkle with pancetta to serve.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
6.5g net carbs