Tuna is a saltwater fish that belongs to the tribe Thunnini. Tuna is a popular fish that is used in many recipes like other fishes. High protein and low carbohydrates in fish makes it the perfect choice for a low carb keto diet.
Sesame-Crusted Tuna With Green Beans (Keto & Low Carb)
This Sesame-Crusted Tuna With Green Beans is good for the keto diet as it only has 05 grams of net carbs and has 380 calories.
Sesame-Crusted Tuna With Green Beans
- ¼ cup white sesame seeds
- ¼ cup black sesame seeds
- 4 6-ounce ahi tuna steaks
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups green beans
- Combine the two types of sesame seeds in a shallow dish.
- Season the tuna with salt and pepper.
- Dredge the tuna in the sesame seed mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet to high heat then add the tuna.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until seared then turn and sear on the other side.
- Remove the tuna from the skillet and let the tuna rest while you reheat the skillet with the coconut oil.
- Fry the green beans in the oil for 5 minutes then serve with sliced tuna.
5g net carbs