Lamb chops are taken from the ribs of the lamb and are the most expensive cuts of lamb. Lamb chops are incredibly delicious and tender and they are cooked individually, over a grill or a barbecue. With our low carb keto friendly lamb chops recipes, you can enjoy this heavenly dish on your keto diet.
Seared Lamb Chops with Asparagus (Keto & Low Carb)
This seared lamb chops with asparagus is a good option for the keto diet as it only has 2 grams of net carbs.
Seared Lamb Chops with Asparagus
Rate this Recipe:
- 8 bone-in lamb chops
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 16 spears asparagus cut into 2-inch chunks
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper then sprinkle with rosemary.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the lamb chops and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until seared.
- Remove the lamb chops to rest and reheat the skillet with the butter.
- Add the asparagus and turn to coat then cover the skillet.
- Cook for 4 to 6 minutes until tender-crisp and serve with the lamb.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 380 calories
- 18.5g fat
- 48g protein
- 4.5g carbs
- 2.5g fiber
- 2g net carbs
Leave a Reply