Chicken is low carb and nutrition-rich food that is good for the keto diet. Cauliflower rice is a great alternative to normal rice for people on a keto diet. Chicken tikka is a Southern Asia dish that has now become popular in many countries.
Chicken Tikka With Cauliflower Rice (Keto & Low Carb)
This chicken tikka with cauliflower rice is a great recipe for people on a ketogenic and low carb diet as it only has 5 grams of net carbs and 485 calories.
Chicken Tikka With Cauliflower Rice
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs chopped
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon guar gum
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 ½ cup riced cauliflower
- Spread the chicken in a slow cooker, then stir in the remaining ingredients except for the cauliflower and butter.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours until the chicken is done and the sauce thickened.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the riced cauliflower and cook for 6 to 8 minutes until tender.
- Serve the chicken tikka with the cauliflower rice.
5g net carbs