Salmon is a common food fish that is classified as an oily fish with rich content of protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Mango sauce is prepared using ripe mangoes and is a tasty sauce that can be eaten with many foods. You can enjoy this tasty recipe on the keto diet.
Grilled Salmon With Mango Sauce (Keto & Low Carb)
This grilled salmon with mango sauce is great to give your taste buds a treat during the keto diet. With only 6 grams of net carbs, it is good to be included in a low carb ketogenic diet plan.
Grilled Salmon With Mango Sauce
- 4 6-ounce boneless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large zucchini sliced in coins
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup chopped mango
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- Preheat a grill pan to high heat and spray liberally with cooking spray.
- Brush the salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the zucchini with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets and zucchini on the grill pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes then turn everything and cook 5 minutes more.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend into a sauce.
- Serve the salmon fillets drizzled with the mango sauce and zucchini on the side.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 350 calories
- 21.5g fat
- 35g protein
- 8g carbs
- 2g fiber
- 6g net carbs