Fat bombs are loaded with fat-rich ingredients. Fat bombs can fill you up fast and they can satisfy your cravings for sweets. Fat bombs are a blessing for people on the keto diet as they not only fill you up but also end your sweet cravings. Almonds are one of the keto-friendly nuts and you can enjoy Keto Almonds Recipes if you are a keto dieter.
Chocolate Almond Butter Fat Bombs (Keto & Low Carb)
Here is the recipe for Chocolate Almond Butter Fat Bombs. This recipe is low carb, paleo-friendly, and keto-friendly. You can enjoy this delicious recipe on the ketogenic diet.
Chocolate Almond Butter Fat Bombs
- ½ cup almond butter
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Liquid stevia extract to taste
- 4 ounces 90% dark chocolate chopped
- 1 ounce toasted almonds finely chopped
- Melt the almond butter and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil together in a bowl.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and sweeten with stevia to taste.
- Divide the mixture into 12 silicone baking molds and chill until set.
- Melt the remaining coconut oil with the dark chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Spoon into the silicone molds over the almond butter layer.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds and chill until solid.
- Pop the fat bombs out of the molds and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 160 kcal
- Fat: 16.5 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Carbs: 4 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Net Carbs: 2.5 g