Chia seeds are oval-shaped tiny black edible seeds. The seeds are high in fiber and low in net carbs, which makes them a good option for the keto kitchen. You can check more Keto Chia Recipes if you like these tiny seeds. Chocolate is a favorite food of almost every kid and adult. You can enjoy these Keto Chocolate Recipes if you are a keto dieter.
Chocolate Chia Fat Bombs (Keto & Low Carb)
This Chocolate Chia Fat Bombs recipe is a good addition to your keto diet. Low carb and high protein values in this recipe make it a perfect recipe for a ketogenic diet.
Chocolate Chia Fat Bombs
- ½ cup coconut butter
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- Liquid stevia extract to taste
- 4 ounces 90% dark chocolate chopped
- Melt the coconut butter and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil together in a bowl.
- Stir in the chia seeds and coconut extract, then sweeten with stevia to taste.
- Divide the mixture into 12 silicone baking molds and chill until set.
- Melt the remaining coconut oil with the dark chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Spoon into the silicone molds over the solid layer and chill until solid.
- Pop the fat bombs out of the molds and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 215 kcal
- Fat: 21.5 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Carbs: 6.5 g
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Net Carbs: 2 g