Salads are your good friends if you are on a low carb keto or paleo diet. A high amount of fiber and a low amount of net carbs make salads a great option for people on a ketogenic diet. There are many keto salads recipes that you can enjoy during your keto diet journey.
Chopped Kale Salad With Bacon (Keto & Low Carb)
This Chopped Kale Salad With Bacon is a great addition to your keto diet plan.
Chopped Kale Salad With Bacon
Rate this Recipe:
- 6 slices uncooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Liquid stevia to taste
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups fresh chopped kale
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp then remove to paper towels and
- Reserve ¼ cup of the bacon grease in the skillet and warm over low heat.
- Whisk in the apple cider vinegar, mustard, and stevia then season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in the kale and cook for 1 minute then divide between two plates.
- Top the salads with red onion and chopped bacon to serve.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 230 calories
- 12g fat
- 15g protein
- 16g carbs
- 2.5g fiber
- 13.5g net carbs
Leave a Reply