Salads are your good friends if you are on a low carb keto or paleo diet. A high amount of fiber and a low amount of net carbs make salads a great option for people on a ketogenic diet. There are many keto salads recipes that you can enjoy during your keto diet journey.
Kale Caesar Salad With Chicken (Keto & Low Carb)
This Kale Caesar Salad With Chicken is another great choice for your keto diet plan.
Kale Caesar Salad With Chicken
Rate this Recipe:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces boneless chicken thigh chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 anchovy chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 cups fresh chopped kale
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet.
- Cook until the chicken is no longer pink, then remove from heat.
- Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, anchovies, mustard, and garlic in a blender.
- Blend smooth, then season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the kale with the dressing, then divide in half and top with chicken to serve.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 390 calories
- 30g fat
- 19g protein
- 15g carbs
- 2.5g fiber
- 12.5g net carbs
Leave a Reply