Chicken is low carb and nutrition-rich food that is good for the keto diet. Cauliflower rice is a great alternative to normal rice for people on a keto diet. Chicken curry is a dish originating from the Indian subcontinent and popular in the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, Great Britain, and the Caribbean.
Coconut Chicken Curry with Cauliflower Rice (Keto & Low Carb)
Coconut Chicken Curry with Cauliflower Rice is a good option for dinner if you are on a ketogenic diet.
Coconut Chicken Curry with Cauliflower Rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1 ½ pounds boneless chicken thighs chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and season with salt and pepper – cook for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring often, until browned on all sides.
- Pour the coconut milk into the skillet, then stir in the curry powder and turmeric.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until hot and bubbling.
- Meanwhile, steam the cauliflower rice with a few tablespoons of water until tender.
- Serve the curry over the cauliflower rice.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 430 calories
- 29g fat
- 33.5g protein
- 9g carbs
- 3.5g fiber
- 5.5g net carbs