A casserole is a large, deep pan or bowl that is used for oven cooking a variety of dishes, Casserole also refers to the category of foods cooked inside it. You can enjoy our Casserole recipes if you are on a keto diet. An enchilada is a dish that is made with corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a savory sauce.
Spicy Chicken Enchilada Casserole (Keto & Low Carb)
Spicy Chicken Enchilada Casserole is a great choice for people on a low-carb ketogenic diet.
Spicy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups tomato salsa
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 cup diced avocado
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F and grease a casserole dish.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper then spread into the dish.
- Spread the salsa over the chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with foil, then bake for 60 minutes until the chicken is done.
- Serve with sour cream and chopped avocado.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 550 calories
- 31.5g fat
- 54g protein
- 12g carbs
- 4g fiber
- 8g net carbs