Omelet is a dish made from beaten eggs, fried with butter or oil in a frying pan. It is quite common for the omelet to be folded around fillings such as cheese, chives, vegetables, mushrooms, meat, or some combination of these. You can enjoy keto omelets if you are on a keto diet.
Cream Sausage Omelet (Keto & Low Carb)
This juicy and meaty omelet is a great choice for breakfast as it has meat and you can feel full after eating it.
Cream Sausage Omelet
- 3 large eggs whisked
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 slice uncooked bacon chopped
- 1 ounce breakfast sausage crumbled
- ¼ cup diced ham
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a small
- Cook the bacon in a small skillet over medium-high
- When the bacon is crisp, spoon it off into a
- Cook the sausage in the skillet until browned, then add to the bowl with the bacon.
- Reheat the skillet with the grease from the bacon and
- Pour in the whisked eggs and cook until the bottom of the egg starts to
- Tilt the pan to spread the egg and cook until almost
- Sprinkle the bacon, sausage, and ham over half the omelet and fold it
- Let the omelet cook until the eggs are set, then serve
2.5g net carbs