The cake is a great recipe and is liked by many people. Cakes now cover a wide range of preparations and can be prepared with multiple ingredients. There is good news for cake lovers as you can enjoy keto cakes if you are on a keto diet.
Fried Salmon Cakes (Keto & Low Carb)
This fried salmon cakes recipe is a great choice if you are on a ketogenic diet.
Fried Salmon Cakes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces boneless salmon fillet
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat, then cook the cauliflowerfor 5 minutes until tender – season with salt and
- Spoon the cauliflower into a bowl and reheat the
- Add the salmon and season with salt and
- Cook the salmon until just opaque, then remove and flake the fish into a bowl.
- Stir in the cauliflower along with the almond flour, coconut flour, egg, red onion, and
- Shape into 6 patties then fry in coconut oil until both sides are browned.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 505 calories
- 37.5g fat
- 31g protein
- 14.5g carbs
- 8g fiber
- 6.5g net carbs