An omelet or omelet is a dish made from beaten eggs, fried with butter or oil in a frying pan. The omelet can be folded around fillings such as cheese, chives, vegetables, mushrooms, meat, or some combination of these. Omelet is one of the most popular breakfast dishes for many. You can eat keto omelets if you are on a ketogenic diet.
Ham, Cheddar, and Chives Omelet (Keto & Low Carb)
This is a healthy and tasty recipe you can try for breakfast if you are on a ketogenic diet. This ham, cheddar, and chives omelet is a low carb high protein recipe which makes it perfect for a keto diet.
Ham, Cheddar, and Chives Omelet
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 large eggs whisked
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup diced ham
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, chives, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Heat the coconut oil in a small skillet over medium
- Pour in the whisked eggs and cook until the bottom of the egg starts to
- Tilt the pan to spread the egg and cook until almost
- Sprinkle the ham and cheddar cheese over half the omelet and fold it
- Let the omelet cook until the eggs are set, then serve
3g net carbs