Scrambled eggs is a dish made from eggs beaten together in a pan while being gently heated, typically with salt, butter, and other ingredients. This is the favorite dish and is mostly eaten at breakfast. If you are on a ketogenic diet, you can still enjoy these keto scrambled eggs recipes.
Parmesan Spinach Scrambled Eggs (Keto & Low Carb)
This Parmesan Spinach Scrambled eggs is a perfect keto breakfast recipe as it has a lower amount of carbs and has a very high amount of fats and protein.
Parmesan Spinach Scrambled Eggs
- 2 large eggs whisked
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Whisk the eggs together with the heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium
- Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 to 2
- Pour in the eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until just set – about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the parmesan and serve
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 290 calories
- 23g fat
- 18.5g protein
- 3.5g carbs
- 1.5g fiber
- 2g net carbs