Tenderloin is the tenderest part of a loin of beef or pork. It is taken from under the short ribs in the hindquarters. The tenderloin sits beneath the ribs and next to the backbone. You can enjoy pork tenderloin with our keto-friendly recipe if you are on a keto diet.
Keto Pork Tenderloin With Cauliflower
This recipe of Keto Pork Tenderloin is good for the ketogenic diet as it only has 1.5 grams of net carbs.
Keto Pork Tenderloin
- 1 ¼ pounds boneless pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices uncooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and season the pork with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the pork in bacon and place it on a foil-lined roasting pan.
- Roast for 25 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 155°F.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the cauliflower and sauté until tender-crisp – about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler and place the pork under it to crisp the bacon.
- Slice the pork to serve with the sautéed cauliflower.
1.5g net carbs