The rib eye or ribeye is a meat potion from the rib section of the animal. The rib section of beef spans from ribs 6 through 12. There are many ways to cook ribeye and ribeye steaks are popular in many countries. Here is our ribeye recipe for people on a keto diet.
Pepper Grilled Ribeye with Asparagus (Keto & Low Carb)
This Pepper Grilled Ribeye with Asparagus is great for low carb ketogenic diet as it only has 2 grams of net carbs.
Pepper Grilled Ribeye with Asparagus
- 1 pound asparagus trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound ribeye steak
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F and line a small baking sheet with foil.
- Toss the asparagus with olive oil and spread it on the baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper then place in the oven.
- Rub the steak with the pepper and season with salt.
- Melt the coconut oil in a cast-iron skillet and heat over high heat.
- Add the steak and cook for 2 minutes then turn it.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for 5 minutes or until the steak is done to the desired level.
- Slice the steak and serve with the roasted asparagus.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 380 calories
- 25g fat
- 35g protein
- 4.5g carbs
- 2.5g fiber
- 2g net carbs