Kebabs are various cooked meat dishes that originate from the Middle East. Now, many variants of Kebabs are popular around the world. As the kebabs are made from meat, it is a suitable dish to be eaten on a ketogenic diet. You can enjoy Keto Kebabs if you are on a low carb keto diet.
Steak Kebabs With Onions (Keto & Low Carb)
This steak kebabs with onions is a good option for the keto diet as it only has 5 grams of net carbs.
Steak Kebabs With Onions
Rate this Recipe:
- 1 pound beef sirloin cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion cut into chunks
- 1 medium red pepper cut into chunks
- 1 medium green pepper cut into chunks
- Toss the steak cubes with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Slide the cubes onto skewers with the peppers and onions.
- Preheat a grill to high heat and oil the grates.
- Grill the kebabs for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until done to your liking.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 350 calories
- 20g fat
- 35g protein
- 6.5g carbs
- 1.5g fiber
- 5g net carbs
Leave a Reply