A dip is a dipping sauce that is a common condiment for many types of food. Dips are also used to add flavor or texture to pita bread, dumplings, crackers, chopped fruits, vegetables, and seafood. I have added many Keto Dip recipes for keto dieters who want to enjoy dips during the low-carb keto diet.
Creamy Keto Queso Dip
Here is the recipe for Creamy Queso Dip. This is low carb, paleo-friendly, and keto-friendly recipe. You can enjoy this deliciously healthy recipe on the ketogenic diet.
Creamy Queso Dip
- 4 ounces chorizo crumbled
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces shredded white cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- Pinch salt
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced
- 1 small tomato diced
- Cook the chorizo in a skillet until evenly browned, then spoon into a bowl.
- Reheat the skillet on medium-low heat and add the garlic – cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the heavy cream, then add the cheese a little at a time, stirring often until it melts together.
- Sprinkle with xanthan gum and salt, then stir well and cook until thickened.
- Stir in the tomato and jalapeno, then serve with veggies for dipping.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 195 kcal
- Fat: 16 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Carbs: 1.5 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Net Carbs: 1 g