Coconut milk is one of the keto-friendly food that you can use on a ketogenic diet. Its low carbs content makes it ideal for a low-carb diet. Layered snacks or fat bombs keto recipes are a good option for keto dieters as it adds a variety to the keto kitchen and provides a surprise to taste buds.
Layered Coconut Bars (Keto & Low Carb)
Following is the recipe for Layered Coconut Bars. This is low carb, paleo-friendly, and keto-friendly recipe. You can enjoy this deliciously healthy recipe on the ketogenic diet.
Layered Coconut Bars
- 1 ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Liquid stevia extract
- 7 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine the coconut, coconut milk, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Stir well then sweeten with liquid stevia to taste.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and turn out the coconut mixture onto it – shape into a 4-by-6-inch rectangle.
- Freeze for 2 hours until solid, then cut into six bars and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave, then whisk in the cocoa powder and stevia to taste.
- Cool the chocolate mixture slightly, then dip the bars in it until covered.
- Place the bars on the baking sheet and chill to harden the chocolate.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 265 kcal
- Fat: 28 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Carbs: 6 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Net Carbs: 2.5 g