Pistachios are full of nutrition and are one of the keto-friendly nuts. Coconut milk is one of the keto-friendly food that you can use on a ketogenic diet. Its low carbs content makes it ideal for a low-carb diet. Cocoa or chocolate is a favorite food of almost every kid and adult. You can enjoy these Keto Chocolate Recipes if you are a keto dieter.
Pistachio Cocoa Balls (Keto & Low Carb)
Here is the recipe for Pistachio Cocoa Balls. This is low-carb, paleo-friendly, and keto-friendly recipe. You can enjoy this deliciously healthy recipe on the ketogenic diet.
Pistachio Cocoa Balls
Rate this Recipe:
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup finely chopped pistachios
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine the coconut oil, coconut butter, and coconut milk in a large bowl.
- Add the vanilla and salt, then beat on high speed until fluffy.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for an hour.
- Scoop the mixture into 16 small portions and roll them into balls.
- Combine the pistachios and cocoa powder in a bowl and roll the balls in it.
- Chill until firm, then store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 175 kcal
- Fat: 18 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
- Carbs: 4.5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Net Carbs: 1.5 g
Leave a Reply