Muffins are a great choice for breakfast. Muffins are often believed to be a healthier option, which is why it is acceptable to eat them for breakfast. It is good that there are many keto muffin recipes available for people who are on a ketogenic diet.
Macadamia Almond Flour Muffins (Keto & Low Carb)
Here is the low carb, low calorie, high fat keto-friendly macadamia nut almond flour muffins recipe that is perfect for a keto or paleo diet and you can enjoy it on a ketogenic diet.
Macadamia Almond Flour Muffins
Rate this Recipe:
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup cashew butter melted
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with paper
- Whisk the almond flour together with the erythritol, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a mixing
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond milk, cashew butter, and eggs.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined then fold in the nuts.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 22 to 25 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out
- Cool the muffins in the pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto a wire cooling rack.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 230 calories
- 20g fat
- 9g protein
- 9g carbs
- 2.5g fiber,
- 6.5g net carbs
Leave a Reply