Muffins are a great choice for breakfast. Muffins are often believed to be a healthier option, which is why it is acceptable to eat them for breakfast. It is good that there are many keto muffin recipes available for people who are on a ketogenic diet.
Maple Cranberry Muffins (Keto & Low Carb)
Here is the low carb, low calorie, high fat keto-friendly maple cranberry muffins recipe that is perfect for a keto or paleo diet and you can enjoy it on a ketogenic diet.
Maple Cranberry Muffins
- ¾ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with paper
- Whisk the almond flour together with the ground flaxseed, erythritol, baking powder, and salt in a mixing
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, coconut oil, eggs, and maple
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined, then fold in the cranberries.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out
- Cool the muffins in the pan for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a wire cooling rack.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- 125 calories
- 11.5g fat
- 3.5g protein
- 3g carbs
- 1.5g fiber
- 1.5g net carbs