An omelette or omelet is a dish made from beaten eggs, fried with butter or oil in a frying pan. The omelette can be folded around fillings such as cheese, chives, vegetables, mushrooms, meat, or some combination of these. Omelet is one of the most popular breakfast dishes for many.
Mushroom And Bacon Omelette (Keto & Low Carb)
This low carb high protein bacon and the mushroom omelet is perfect to eat in the breakfast if you are on a ketogenic diet, paleo diet, or want to eat low carb diet.
Mushroom And Bacon Omelette
- 3 large eggs whisked
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2 slices uncooked bacon chopped
- ¼ cup diced mushrooms
- ¼ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a small
- Cook the bacon in a small skillet over medium-high
- When the bacon is crisp, spoon it into a
- Reheat the skillet over medium heat, then add the
- Cook the mushrooms until browned, then spoon into the bowl with the bacon.
- Reheat the skillet with the rest of the
- Pour in the whisked eggs and cook until the bottom of the egg starts to
- Tilt the pan to spread the egg and cook until almost
- Spoon the bacon and mushroom mixture over half the omelet then sprinkle with cheese and fold it
- Let the omelet cook until the eggs are set, then serve
3.5g net carbs