Beef Chili is a tasty recipe and has many varieties of it. People like it dry and with gravy as well. If you are a beef lover, then this is a perfect addition to your ketogenic diet journey. You can enjoy our amazing and tasty beef chili dish during your ketogenic diet.
Slow-Cooker Beef Chili (Keto & Low Carb)
This slow-cooker beef chili is good for the keto diet as it has only 9 grams of net carbs and provides you 295 calories.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound ground beef 80% lean
- 1 small red pepper chopped
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup low-carb tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried basil
- Salt and pepper
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup diced red onion
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and sauté for 4 minutes, then stir in the garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in the beef and cook until it is browned, then drain some of the fat.
- Spoon the mixture into a slow cooker and add the spices.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 to 6 hours, then spoon into bowls.
- Serve with shredded cheddar and diced red onion.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving):
- Calories: 395 kcal
- Fat: 19.5 g
- Protein: 42 g
- Carbs: 12.5 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Net Carbs: 9 g